14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MBA admission in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning?

Hello friends, I want to study an MBA course in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning. I want to know about the procedure of securing admission. Can any of you kindly let me know how I can get admission for this course in this college?

16th October 2020, 08:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an MBA admission in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning?

To get an MBA admission in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning follow given steps.

Complete your graduation in any specialization from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Go through entrance exam like - MAT, CAT ,XAT.

If you could crack examination than go through counselling procedure of same.

Make IIFP your first choice in choice filling.

Now according to your score in entrance exam you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?