14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA students in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the placement facility in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning for students who are pursuing MBA course. I am planning to do this course, so I need to know the campus placement facility available for such students in this college?

16th October 2020, 08:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA students in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning?

No, Campus placement facility is not available for MBA students in The Indian Institute of Financial Planning.

They provide placement of sales job only. Placement is not good here . Last year average package was 1.5 Lakh only. Last year Highest package was only 3 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?