6th December 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MBA(Banking & Finance) admission in Amity Business School Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Amity Business School Gurgaon for studying MBA(Banking & Finance) course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

9th December 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA(Banking & Finance) admission in Amity Business School Gurgaon?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Banking & Finance at Amity Business School Gurgaon is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be based on the scores obtained in CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). The final selection will be on the basis of group discussion and interview rounds.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.amity.edu/absmanes/ by clicking on the Apply Now option. Fill the form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form. The institute will communicate with the candidates for the entrance test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?