12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MSc(Computer Applications) admission in MK Institute of Computer Studies?

Hello friends, I want to study an MSc(Computer Applications) course in MK Institute of Computer Studies. I want to know about the procedure of securing admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this college?

29th July 2022, 09:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MSc(Computer Applications) admission in MK Institute of Computer Studies?

To get MSc Computer Applications at MK Institute of Computer Studies is, candidates who have done graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 60%marks.

Duration of MSc Computer Applications is 2 years.
31st July 2022, 12:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MSc(Computer Applications) admission in MK Institute of Computer Studies?

The admission procedure to study MSc (Computer Applications) at MK Institute of Computer Studies is candidates must have a graduate degree in BSc with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years and 4 semesters.

This is a post graduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?