10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for Master of Tourism Administration in The Oxford College of Hotel Management Bangalore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Master of Tourism Administration in The Oxford College of Hotel Management Bangalore. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

29th July 2022, 09:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for Master of Tourism Administration in The Oxford College of Hotel Management Bangalore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Qualification required for Master of Tourism Administration is, candidates who have done graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university can study Master of Tourism Administration.

Duration of Master of Tourism Administration is 2 years.

The entrance exam called XAT ,CAT and MAT.
31st July 2022, 12:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for Master of Tourism Administration in The Oxford College of Hotel Management Bangalore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The admission procedure to study Master of Administration is, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

There is no entrance exam is available to study Master of Tourism Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?