14th September 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get PGP-HRM admission in Management Development Institute?

Hello Sir/Madam, I need your help to know about the procedure for getting admission in Management Development Institute for studying PGP-HRM course. Can you tell me how can I get admission for this course in this institute?

15th September 2020, 03:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get PGP-HRM admission in Management Development Institute?

TO get PGP HRM admission at Management Development Institute you can consider given points.

Admission to the PGPHRM is done through CAT/GMAT scores followed by an interview.

PGP HRM aspirants must appear for CAT/GMAT or MDI entrance exam.

Admission to the fellowship programs will be granted solely on the basis of the candidate’s score in CAT/GMAT or UGC-JRF.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
www.mdi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?