25th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CLAT LLM?

Hello Everyone,
I need your advice to know how to clear CLAT for doing LLM? What I have to study for cracking CLAT LLM? I am already pursuing LLB so please help me to know about this.

26th March 2016, 11:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CLAT LLM?

How to prepare for Common Law Aptitude Test LLM Examination:

To clear Common Law Aptitude Test for getting admission in LLM course, you need to work very hard. Because as we all know that there is a very good competition among students to get seat in popular top National Law Institutes. So here are the several instructions for you to secure seat. As there are limited seats through CLAT Examination, I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institutes towards this examination. Firstly, get the syllabus of CLAT LLM Exam and question paper pattern of CLAT Examination and know the subject areas with weightage which includes,
* Legal Aptitude
* English which includes Comprehension
* Logical Reasoning
* General Knowledge and Current Affairs
* Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)

Some of the best books include Lucents General Knowledge, Manorama Year Book 2016, Modern approach to logical reasoning by R.S.Agarwal, Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal, Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning 4th Edition books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?