19th December 2011, 07:36 PM

What are the chances to clear the CLAT exam? I am studying 12th from non medical stream

what are my chances to clear the clat exam?i m studying in 12th class from the non med stream and i m not taking any type of coaching.

24th December 2011, 10:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to clear the CLAT exam? I am studying 12th from non medical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are my chances to clear the clat exam?i m studying in 12th class from the non med stream and i m not taking any type of coaching.
The chances to qualify the Common Law Admission Test depends upon the individuals intelligence and knowledge. Candidates from any background may crack the test and so can you, provided you are dedicated and focused.

The Common Law Admission Test-CLAT is based on the following subjects:

English including Comprehension
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

So, if you practice and do well in these subjects, acing the test won't be a difficult task at all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?