10th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I proceed to BHMS course after B.Sc nursing?

I completed my GNM. After that am completed post B.Sc. nursing. How can I proceed to BHMS course? Can you please help me sir/ Madam.

10th April 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I proceed to BHMS course after B.Sc nursing?

For admission in BHMS course, you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or state medical university. You need to have at least PCB stream qualification in class 12th.

Your B.Sc nursing won't have any say in BHMS admission. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
11th April 2017, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my GNM. After that am completed post B.Sc. nursing. How can I proceed to BHMS course? Can you please help me sir/ Madam.

You can apply for admission to BHMS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BHMS course. As you mentioned, you have completed B.Sc Nursing then it is advisable to pursue your career in the same field by studying M.Sc Nursing course. If you change your stream now to BHMS then you have to again study the course for five years full time. You can study course related to nursing or apply for jobs with B.Sc Nursing qualifications. So it is not advisable to study the BHMS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing course.
27th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have not done my 12th pcm and I have done my pc bsc so please support us I need to do BAMS course as well ,I am very interested to do this course or else please let me share alternative doctorate course . Thank you
30th April 2020, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a GNM staff nurse and have 4 years experience in cardiac setup now want to do BHMS....
Can I get admission in second year BHMS on the basis of gnm or It required NEET exam for selection
1st May 2020, 01:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: How can I proceed to BHMS course after B.Sc nursing?

You can apply for admission to BHMS course after finishing of B.Sc Nursing course.

Applicants who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least half stamps are qualified to apply for the BHMS course. As you referenced, you have finished B.Sc Nursing then it is fitting to seek after your profession in a similar field by contemplating M.Sc Nursing course. On the off chance that you change your stream now to BHMS, at that point you need to again read the course for a long time full time. You can concentrate course identified with nursing or go after positions with B.Sc Nursing capabilities. So it isn't prudent to examine the BHMS course after culmination of B.Sc Nursing course.
15th August 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any lateral entry in BHMS after completing bsc nursing?
25th April 2023, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any lateral entry in BHMS after completing bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?