14th March 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for executive programme without my final mark sheet?

I have cleared graduation but combined and final mark sheet is yet to be received. So, how could I register myself for executive programme. Mark sheet will be given in March and I want to register for Feb date, so as to appear in both module in Dec.

16th March 2017, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for executive programme without my final mark sheet?

Yes, definitely you can register yourself for executive programme without having your final year mark sheet at this instant, there is no problem in it. By that time, you will have your provisional certificate with you. You can apply with the provisional until you get your final year mark sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?