23rd June 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure job in Army Dental Corps after completing MDS(Public Health Dentistry)?

Hello friends, I am studying MDS in Public Health Dentistry. I will complete my MDS in next year. So, I want to secure job in Army Dental Corps after completing my MDS. Kindly let me know how can I do that?

28th June 2019, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure job in Army Dental Corps after completing MDS(Public Health Dentistry)?

You can secure job in Army Dental Corps for Short Service Commission for which the notification is released from time to time. You need BDS/MDS qualification to apply for the job and you must have a NEET PG valid score for MDS.

Candidates are shortlisted for interview stage based on NEET MDS score only. Just make sure you have an excellent score so that you can get through to the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?