31st May 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How many MDS(Public Health Dentistry) seats are available in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?

Hello everyone, can I know about the seats which are available in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital for MDS(Public Health Dentistry) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available? Waiting for your response!

17th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MDS(Public Health Dentistry) seats are available in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know about the seats which are available in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital for MDS(Public Health Dentistry) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available? Waiting for your response!

There are 3 seats available in MDS Public Health Dentistry in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital. Navodaya Dental College and Hospital offer the following MDS specializations: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (3 seats), Pediodontics & Preventive Dentistry (3 seats), Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge (2 seats), Endodontics (3 seats), Orthodontics (3 seats), Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (3 seats), Periodontics (3 seats) and Oral Medicine and Radiology (3 seats). All the above programs are duly permitted by Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?