7th January 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBA in IIM-A being a S.Y.B.Com 1st semester student?

hello sir,
i am worried about it.
i got 66% in 10th exam and 58% in HSC commerce.
and now i am in s.y.b.com my first sem was pass class.
Now, i want to do mba in IIM-A.
how this is possible?

9th January 2015, 10:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study MBA in IIM-A being a S.Y.B.Com 1st semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i am worried about it.
i got 66% in 10th exam and 58% in HSC commerce.
and now i am in s.y.b.com my first sem was pass class.
Now, i want to do mba in IIM-A.
how this is possible?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible for MBA with B.Com 1st semester qualification. You need to complete Graduation without any pending backlog to be eligible for MBA program. So, please complete your B.Com course without any pending backlogs with 50% , then definitely you are will be eligible for MBA program.

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an Two years Master degree program which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers MBA.
13th April 2015, 08:51 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How can I study MBA in IIM-A being a S.Y.B.Com 1st semester student?

Do not hurry.You need to complete your graduation to be eligible for MBA.
You cannot apply for MBA based on your Graduation 1st semester results so take your time and utilise it for proper preparation for CAT.
If you wish to study MBA in IIM-A,you need to crack CAT with above 99.5 percentile in CAT. Remember it is percentile and not percentage.
You need to pass graduation with above 50% marks to be eligible for CAT and after getting a very very high score in CAT you will get interview call letter from IIMs and then after completion of GD and interview you will be selected for IIM MBA.
You can enroll for a coaching class if possible for preparation of CAT and GD.The GD in IIMs for getting admission is sometimes tougher than the GD during placement after MBA so prepare for that as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?