14th February 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Hindi teacher job after B.Sc degree?

Dear Sir, I am a B.Sc graduate student. I have already passed Hindi sastri from Puri university. So how can I get a hindi teacher job in Odisha. Please give idea to me on my ph no-7504272605 / 9556730354.

15th February 2017, 07:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Hindi teacher job after B.Sc degree?

In order to get a job as a Hindi Teacher after the completion of your B.Sc degree course, you must have to opt B.Ed course after the completion of your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for the B.Ed course.
Once after completing B.Ed course, you can get a job as a Hindi Teacher.
15th February 2017, 08:13 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Since you have already completed your bachelors degree you can start applying in jobs from now itself. Prepare a decent CV and start dropping it in pre-schools and primary schools. You can easily get a job in a pre-school.
If you are not interested in jobs right now then you may apply for further studies and make your education background stronger. You may do Teacher Training Course by doing this you will be eligible to teach till class 6-8 only(elementary).
You can also opt for M.A and then B.ed or directly B.ed if you have 50% marks in UG course.
By doing a B.ed you will become a professional teacher and can teach up to high school.
15th February 2017, 08:23 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

I am sorry to say that you cannot get a job of a hindi teacher if you are from B.Sc background. To get a job as a teacher you have to pursue BA or MA honors.
16th February 2017, 11:11 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a B.Sc graduate student. I have already passed Hindi sastri from Puri university. So how can I get a hindi teacher job in Odisha. Please give idea to me on my ph no-7504272605 / 9556730354.
To become a Hindi Teacher, one should have studied BA Hindi or Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with good marks from any recognized university and should have studied B.Ed degree. With the above mentioned qualification, one can become a Hindi Teacher in various government and private schools. The recruitment for the Hindi Teacher in government schools is done through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and interview. In private schools, the recruitment is done directly. The notifications for the government teacher post is issued by the state government. One can find the vacancy details in the local newspapers and in the websites.
16th February 2017, 02:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Hindi teacher at first you have to complete your graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in the specific subject. Then you have to appear for CTET (Central Teachers Eligibility Test) or STET (State Teachers Eligibility Test) entrance examination. Hence, if you qualify the examination with good marks then you will be eligible to become a Hindi teacher.
16th February 2017, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Hindi teaching job in schools, you need to have degree in Hindi subject or in any other stream in Hindi medium with B.Ed qualification. Due to lot of competition for this teaching job, you need to have B.Ed qualification, then only you can get job in private sector.

For government teaching job you need to qualify TET/CTET in Hindi subjects after completion of B.Ed degree. Hence, make sure you have the required qualification to increase your chances of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?