16th May 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join MTech without good GATE score?

sir, I have not qualified in gate exam as i don't have reservation. I am having a gate score 318 and 24 marks out of 100. will i get admission in bits pilani Hyderabad? could u please sent to me details how to join? my email id is [email protected]

18th May 2022, 12:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MTech without good GATE score?

GATE is not necessarily required for M.tech admissions in India .

Those who donot have GATE score they can aim to apply for M.tech courses in private academic institution in India as well as abroad.

IITs and NITs have a provision for direct admission in M.tech courses without the requirement of GATE exam.

19th May 2022, 01:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° A majority of prestigious colleges or universities 10 to enroll students in Mtech without GATE by conducting their own entry level exams.
Similarly many seats are reserved in Central and state university which students can grab without giving this exam.
Such as :

Aligarh Muslim University of Hyderabad

Jamia Millia Islamia

Pondicherry University

Tejpur University

Jawaharlal Nehru University

°°° Another way to apply for MTech without Gate this option is ideal for those experience the Caliber to pay the high and tuition fee of private universities. Securing admission in such private deemed universities would help you achieve numerous career prospects and future and you can even after PhD after Mtech.

19th May 2022, 05:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can join MTech without a good GATE score at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad. For MTech course in BITs is based on the entrance test which is conducted by BITS itself that is BITS HD and this examination is conducted in the month of last week of May.

Admission is purely based on the performance in the BITS HD examination, it doesn't matter how much you scored in GATE, but the preparation of GATE will help you in the BITS HD examination. I am also giving you the BITS Pilani website link for your reference that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in

21st May 2022, 02:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- List of colleges offering direct admissions in Mtech without GATE ---

Banaras Hindu University

Aligarh Muslim

University of Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Tejpur University

Hyderabad University

Jawaharlal Nehru University

Pondicherry University

Dr DY Patil College of Engineering

Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering

These above given colleges conductor on entrance examination.

Another way to apply for MTech without GATE, this option is ideal for those aspirant who posses the Calibre to pay the high end tuition fee of private Universities.

21st May 2022, 06:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have managed 24 marks out of 100 marks in GATE being a General category candidate means you do not have a valid GATE scorecard for getting admission in M.Tech through GATE.

But. as you are interested in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, then you can still make it to the same institute by appearing in and qualify BITS HD (Higher Degree) examination held by the institute as 50% of the seats of M.Tech in BITS is filled on the basis of performance in BITS HD examination only.

For complete details and updates regarding BITS HD examination, you can refer to the link https://www.bitsadmission.com/hdmain.aspx?id=1262015.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?