10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How many Master of Planning(Infrastructure) seats are available in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University for studying Master of Planning(Infrastructure) course. I would like to know about the seats availability. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course in this university?

15th September 2019, 03:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Master of Planning(Infrastructure) seats are available in Guru Nanak Dev University?

The seat availability to study Master of Planning in Infrastructure at Guru Nanak Dev University is 20 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's in Regional Planning/Architecture/Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks or Master's in Geography/Sociology/Economics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is http://online.gndu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?