10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Dear friends, I am interested to pursue Master of Planning(Infrastructure) course which is available in Guru Nanak Dev University. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this university?

14th September 2021, 09:59 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Planning(Infrastructure) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for this.

Admission Process;-

Register and apply-

Candidates can apply online with the required information

candidates need to appear entrance test conducted by department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?