21st October 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Finance) seats are available in European Management Institute New Delhi?

Hi, I want to secure admission to study MBA(Finance) in European Management Institute New Delhi. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability asap.

30th October 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Finance) seats are available in European Management Institute New Delhi?

European Management Institute New Delhi

The total number of MBA(Finance) seats that are available in the European Management Institute New Delhi is 45.

For more information, you can contact at the given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

A-41, MCIE, Mathura Road
New Delhi, Delhi 110044, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?