21st October 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in European Management Institute New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in European Management Institute New Delhi for studying MBA(Finance). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.

30th October 2019, 11:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in European Management Institute New Delhi?

The qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in European Management Institute New Delhi is given below.

=> The candidate must have passed Graduation course in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in MBA(Finance) is 50%.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance examination.
31st October 2019, 01:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in European Management Institute New Delhi?

Qualification required to study MBA (Finance) in European Management Institute, New Delhi are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
Candidate must have to qualify the entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?