21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Finance) seats are available in JMS College of Management Ghaziabad?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in JMS College of Management Ghaziabad for studying MBA(Finance) course. I would like to know about the seats availability. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course in this college?

25th August 2019, 02:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Finance) seats are available in JMS College of Management Ghaziabad?

The number of seats available for Master of Business Administration(Finance) in JMS College of Management Ghaziabad is 60.

You must have passed three years Bachelor degree course from any recognized University with minimum 50% (45% for reserved categories) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.

You can visit the website http://jms.ac.in for admission details and procedure.
25th August 2019, 03:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Finance) seats are available in JMS College of Management Ghaziabad?

The seat availability to study MBA in Finance at JMS College of Management, Ghaziabad is 120 seats intake. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category without any grace marks.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jms.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?