17th October 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do that can be useful after retirement?

sir i m a defence personnel, and i have just completed my post graduation in political science. i want to know that what course should i do which can be useful in my future after retirement from my service. i m retiring in the age of 33.

26th May 2017, 09:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do that can be useful after retirement?

It depends on your interest and you can choose any course, which you think will be suitable for your career. Normally, ex-servicemen have a vast amount of experience, which can easily help them to get job in private sector. In government sector too, there is reserved seats for ex-servicemen.

Being a graduate, you can go for B.Ed, if you are interested in teaching profession. Most of the retired professionals go for teaching.
25th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do that can be useful after retirement?

Sir I am retirement date 31/12/2017 my education is MA I am Interested in teaching job in up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?