13th March 2021, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Financial Management) seats are available in Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the seats availability in Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar for MBA(Financial Management) course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this course at this institute? Waiting for your response!

16th March 2021, 10:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How many MBA(Financial Management) seats are available in Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar?

Total 30 MBA(Financial Management) seats are available in Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar.

You can get admission through CAT or equivalent exam.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects to get admission .
18th March 2021, 01:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Financial Management) seats are available in Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar?

The seat availability of MBA in Financial Management at the Modern Institute of Technology and Management Bhubaneswar is 120 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in CAT/XAT/MAT entrance test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitm.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?