2nd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How many ME(Applied Electronics) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari for studying ME(Applied Electronics) course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

6th August 2019, 11:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Applied Electronics) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

The seat availability to study ME in Applied Electronics at CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari is 18 seats intake. A candidate must have done a BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.csiit.ac.in
6th August 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Applied Electronics) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari?

Number of seats available for ME(Applied Electronics) at CSI Institute of Technology Kanyakumari is 24 in total.
Duration of ME(Applied Electronics) is full time 2 years, divided into 4 semesters.
You must have passed BTech BE in the relevant branch with minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university to be eligible for this course.

You can find details at;
http://www.csiit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?