29th June 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How many MPhil(Library & Information Science) seats are available in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MPhil(Library & Information Science) from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 12:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Library & Information Science) seats are available in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

The total number of MPhil(Library & Information Science) seats that are available in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is 18.

Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kesari-Maharatta Trust, 2/16, I.N.S. Building, Rafi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone: 011 2371 4149
2nd July 2019, 03:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Library & Information Science) seats are available in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

The number of seats available for M.Phil(Library & Information Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is 10.

The admission to the M.Phil(Library & Information Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by entrance examination conducted as per the U.G.C.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination is post graduation degree with at least 55 % of Marks or grade equivalent.

You can visit the website http://www.tmv.edu.in/ss_phd_mpps.asp for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?