5th July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) seats are available in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech in Cryogenic Engineering from PSN College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering?
  2. Information about PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Scholarships available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  6. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  7. Course structure of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  9. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  12. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  14. Placement papers of Delloite?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  16. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  17. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  18. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
8th July 2018, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) seats are available in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Number of seats available for M.Tech in Cryogenic Engineering in PSN College of Engineering and Technology:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for M.Tech in Cryogenic Engineering course in PSN College of Engineering and Technology is given below.

Name of the College - PSN College of Engineering and Technology

Name of the Course - M.Tech or M.E in Cryogenic Engineering

Number of seats available - 18 seats

Approval - All India Council of Technical Education

Click here for the list of courses offered

Ph. No: 04634 279 680
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?