29th August 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Master in Quality and Productive Management in Sardar Patel University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Sardar Patel University for studying Master in Quality and Productive Management. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

14th September 2018, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master in Quality and Productive Management in Sardar Patel University?

** Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology is an agricultural university at Meerut in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.''

** As per my knowledge, 60 seats are available for Master in Quality and Productive Management in Sardar Patel University.

** For more information you can visit at the official website: www.spuvvn.edu/
18th September 2018, 10:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master in Quality and Productive Management in Sardar Patel University?

There are total number of 60 self finance and 10 NRI seats available for Master in Quality and Productive Management in Sardar Patel University. Master in Quality and Productive Management is a duration of 2 years post graduation course offered by Sardar Patel University.Candidates must hold a minimum 3 years duration of Bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?