2nd June 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join FRIHM-Panchkula for studying MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

5th June 2019, 01:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula?

The total number of seats are available for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula is 40.

The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ramgarh
Panchkula, Haryana 134111, India
6th June 2019, 01:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula?

The number of seats available for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula is 30.

The selection of the candidates is done through entrance examination conducted per year like Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Common Admission Test (CAT), AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) or Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).

You would need to apply for any of the above entrance examinations and after getting a valid score. You would need to attend the councelling.

Address:
Ramgarh, Panchkula, on NH-73,
Delhi -Shimla Highway, Near Chandigarh,
Panchkula, Panchkula,
Haryana-134111
Phone number: 099969 78022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?