17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in this college? Please tell me asap.

18th June 2021, 12:55 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula is given below.

Candidate will be getting admission on the basis of CAT/ XAT score.

Candidate can also get admission through college level counseling procedure.

Candidate can also go through interview depending upon number of applicants.

Candidate can go through counseling procedure of CAT /XAT to secure admission.

Application can be submitted offline only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?