21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for studying MSc(Medical Physiology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

23rd July 2019, 02:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

Number of MSc(Medical Physiology) seats available in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research are 08 (Eight).

MSc(Medical Physiology) is 3 years duration program (2 years for MBBS degree holders, who are eligible for direct admission to 3rd Semester, 2nd year).

More information is available at;
http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/Di....aspx?page=cco
24th July 2019, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?

Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research

The total number of seats that are available for MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is 25.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Block D, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 2605 9669
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?