21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research being a BSc(Zoology) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc in Zoology. I want to do MSc(Medical Physiology) from Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. I would like to know that I can do this MSc(Medical Physiology) course?

23rd July 2019, 02:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research being a BSc(Zoology) student?

Eligibility required to pursue MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is the candidate should have passed MBBS or a degree course in allied Medical Sciences with Human Physiology as a major with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.

Admissions are done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.

So being a BSc(Zoology) student, you are not eligible to pursue MSc(Medical Physiology).

For details you can visit at;
http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/Di....aspx?page=cco
24th July 2019, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research being a BSc(Zoology) student?

M.Sc. Physiology or Master of Science in Physiology is postgraduate Physiology course. Yes, you are eligible to study MSc(Medical Physiology) in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research being a BSc(Zoology) student. The course duration of the Master of Science in Physiology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?