4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur. So, can I know about the seats which are available in the Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. Please let me know how many seats are available?

7th August 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur?

Number of seats available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur is 18 in total.
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is full time 2 years duration course, divided into 4 semesters.
Candidates who have completed BE/BTech with at least 60% marks from any recognized university are eligible for this course.
Admission will be through valid rank in PGET.

More information is available at;
http://istonline.org.in/
8th August 2019, 12:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur?

The seat availability to study MTech in Mechanical Engineering at Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur is 18 seats intake. Admission to this course is done on the basis of PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) Rank.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is istonline.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?