4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur for the course of MTech(Mechanical Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

8th August 2019, 04:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Science and Technology Medinipur?

MTech in Mechanical Engineering admission procedure at Institute of Science and Technology, Medinipur is done on the basis of rank scored in PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test). The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a BTech or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.istonline.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?