14th July 2023, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

How much minimum score is required for getting for MCA?

I want to know how much should I have percentile in MAH-MHCET MCA Exam to get admission in best MCA college?

18th July 2023, 05:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum score is required for getting for MCA?

The minimum score required for admission to an MCA program can vary depending on the university or college you are applying to.

MCA admissions are based on the candidate's performance in an entrance examination specific to MCA programs.
Many universities and institutes accept the NIMCET (National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test) score for MCA admissions.

To find the specific minimum score required for MCA admissions, you should visit the official websites of the universities or institutes you are interested in applying to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?