22nd November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  2. How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  3. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  4. Marks required in B.Sc for JAM IIT?
  5. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  6. M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?
  7. Minimum cut off score to get admission in IIT? Last rank to get admission in IITs?
  8. How much should I score to get admission in IIT/NIT? I am a SC student
  9. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score?
  10. Admission in IIT through GATE score? What is the GATE cutoff for BARC?
  11. Admission in IIT after scoring 567 GATE score?
  12. M.Tech admission in IIT: Required GATE SCORE & the optional subjects to be taken up in GATE
  13. Cutoff score of GATE for admission to M.Tech. programs in IITs
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  16. Is there any chance to get any NIT college?
  17. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to enroll for direct Ph.D course in IIT madras after completion of MCA course in VIT?
22nd November 2015, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?
You need to score more than 60% of marks in 12th standard to be eligible for B.Sc in IIT and the selection will be done based on the score obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology IIT. The entrance exam syllabus based on the 12th board exam.

Official website - https://www.iitm.ac.in
23rd November 2015, 06:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?

If you want to do master's degree in science from the Indian Institute of Technology then you need to apply for the IIT JAM entrance exam and clear this exam with top ranks as there are very less seats in the streams like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.

You just need to have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree in science to apply for the IIT JAM exam. For example if you want to do master's degree in science in chemistry from IIT, then you must have done bachelor's degree in chemistry from any UGC recognized university with passing percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?