11th June 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET(Commerce)? If I'll select NET with JRF and unable to qualify JRF I'm likely to qualify for NET or not?

Sir, I've completed my Mcom now I want to apply for NET in accounts subject. Please provide me with the details of the examination, which books to refer(study materials) and how to prepare for this exam. And also explain about JRF, if I'll select NET with JRF and unable to qualify JRF I'm likely to qualify for NET or not? Next exam date??

29th June 2022, 09:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to prepare for NET(Commerce)? If I'll select NET with JRF and unable to qualify JRF I'm likely to qualify for NET or not?

1. To improve the preparation level, students must attempt mock tests which are available online.

2. Solving previous year papers will help in understanding the exam pattern better and also builds confidence.

3. Candidates need to manage their time efficiently to complete the exam paper in required time period.

4. Candidates planning to prepare for UGC NET exam must start their preparation well before time. Start your preparation 3 to 6 months before the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?