6th March 2023, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Com form Burdwan University? Procedure, fees and syllabus?

I have completed my B.Com (Hons) in 1998 from the Calcutta University with 56% marks. Now I wants to complite M.Com degree from the Burdwan University year 2012-2014. My date of birth is 19/01/1977. Is there any age limit for complite the PGD course? if not, please let me inform the details of procedure for admission, fees, syllabus etc.

6th March 2023, 02:14 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to study M.Com form Burdwan University? Procedure, fees and syllabus?

The University of Burdwan offers M.Com (Master of Commerce) program through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). The eligibility criteria for admission is a Bachelor's degree in Commerce with at least 300 marks in aggregate or a Bachelor's degree in any other discipline with Honours in Commerce or Management. There is no age limit for admission.

Here are the steps to apply for the M.Com program at the University of Burdwan:
  • Visit the official website of the University of Burdwan DDE (http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/).
  • Click on the "Admission" tab and select the "Online Admission Portal" option.
  • Register yourself by filling in the required details and create a login ID and password.
  • Login using your credentials and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
  • Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and all the relevant documents.
  • Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
  • Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The fees for the M.Com program at the University of Burdwan DDE is around Rs. 14,000/- for the entire course. However, the fees are subject to change, so it is advisable to check the official website for the latest fee structure.

As for the syllabus, the M.Com program at the University of Burdwan DDE covers various subjects related to commerce, accounting, finance, and management. You can find the detailed syllabus on the official website.

I hope this information helps you. Good luck with your admission process and studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?