22nd September 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in The University of Burdwan?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in The University of Burdwan for studying PhD(Bengali) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

28th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in The University of Burdwan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in The University of Burdwan for studying PhD(Bengali) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission to study PhD Bengali at The University of Burdwan. Candidates holding the Master’s Degree or a professional degree or a degree considered equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Bengali at The University of Burdwan. They have to appear for the Written Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Bengali at The University of Burdwan. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Bengali in The University of Burdwan based on marks scored in the Graduation, Post Graduation, Written Entrance Test and Interview. Candidates who have a full time regular MPhil Degree with course work or qualified in the UGC-NET / CSIR-NET / SET / SLET or teacher fellowship shall be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.
28th September 2018, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in The University of Burdwan?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university on a prescribed format. The minimum qualification is a masters degree in same field with at least 55% marks.

Admission will be on merit, through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?