5th February 2022, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBA at Pune university?

Sir, I'm Tejas Shetake studying in T.Y.Bsc. in Shivaji university. I'm interested to take admission in MBA in Pune university. Plz tell me that what should i do to get admission in MBA in a college under PUNE university...

7th February 2022, 05:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA at Pune university?

To take admission in MBA at Pune University ,you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recogniszed university.

The duration of this course is 2 years

Last date to apply 10 Feb 2022

100%placement.
9th February 2022, 10:36 AM
Zainab Fatima8

If you want to take admission in MBA at Pune University,then you have completed graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

Candidates also have to clear entrance exam like, CAT, XAT,MAT and GMAT.

First submit the application form, appear for admission test , personal interview, application review and admission status.
9th February 2022, 11:03 AM
Zainab Fatima8

If you want to take admission in MBA at Pune University,then you have completed graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

Candidates also have to clear entrance exam like, CAT, XAT,MAT and GMAT.

First submit the application form, appear for admission test , personal interview, application review and admission status.
13th February 2022, 07:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in MBA at Pune University is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be granted on the basis of an entrance test which is conducted by PUMA. Interested candidates can apply through CMAT/CAT/MAH-CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?