9th April 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about all the entrance exams for post graduation Abroad?

I have done my b.tech in civil enginnering and want to do my post graduation in the same from abroad.Can you please provide me the information about all the entrance exams regarding that?

3rd May 2014, 12:21 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about all the entrance exams for post graduation Abroad?

Post graduation in Abroad is the best idea because there no tension for job and placement. Before you are going to study in abroad note down that collect all the details of the college then take admission because some colleges are in abroad is face or not recognized by any university.

The admission procedure may be same as our country that firstly you go for the official website of the college and fill up the application form online and give the payment of the application but there is no offline form available in their studies. After that you have to go for the counselling and then go for the document verification and then submit the document in the given college and take admission in that college. Remember that any mistake should not be taken lightly in abroad. The courses of the master degree in abroad are more than our country.

Their study pattern is better than our country. Their college are far better than our college like structure, building etc. In abroad there is not any tension for placement because of more companies are recruit in their college. If you study seriously and hard you definitely get a best job in abroad.
4th May 2014, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Information about all the entrance exams for post graduation Abroad?

sir my gate marks is 29 AIR 350 AND GATE SCORE 410 i want to persuie my master degree from jadavpur university university is thair any chnaces to get aerospace
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?