28th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?

I like to study abroad for my post graduation. I have completed my graduation in mechanical with 74%. what all choices do i have and what are the best colleges.
pls help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  2. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  3. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  4. What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?
  5. What are the options available for my son in graduation after completing 12th with Biology CBSE board? Which are the good institutes for PG course abroad?
  6. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  8. Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?
  9. How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering
  10. What are the options abroad as a microbiologist?
  11. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Post graduation options after completing graduation in English Copy Editing?
  14. Best institutes for post graduation or PhD in abroad?
  15. medical colleges in gulf for post graduation to make a career in medicine?
  16. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  17. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  18. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
4th February 2014, 10:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies especially after completing your graduation in mechanical engineering. It is essential that some candidates go for higher studies to ensure that the research and teaching field of the concerned discipline gets progressed. You can definitely pursue post graduation abroad. For that you need to appear and score in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission of students. The entrance exams are :-
- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

The best institutes in this field are :-
1. Massachusetts Inst Of Technology, CAMBRIDGE
2. Stanford University, STANFORD
3. University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. Univ Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, URBANA
5. University Of California-Berkeley, BERKELEY
6. California Institute Technology, PASADENA
7. Princeton University, PRINCETON
8. Cornell University, ITHACA
9. University Of Texas At Austin, AUSTIN
10. University Of Minnesota, MINNEAPOLIS
11. Univ Of California-San Diego, San Diego
12. Pennsylvania State University, University Park
13. Northwestern University, EVANSTON
14. Georgia Institute Of Technology, ATLANTA
15. Univ Of California-Los Angeles ,Los Angeles
16. Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst ,TROY
17. Texas A&m University, College Station
18. Purdue University, West Lafayette
19. Carnegie Mellon University, PITTSBURGH
20. Brown University, PROVIDENCE
21. Virginia Polytech Inst & State University, BLACKSBURG
22. North Carolina State University, RALEIGH
23. University Of Wisconsin-Madison, MADISON
24. University Of Pennsylvania, PHILADELPHIA
25. Ohio State University, COLUMBUS
26. Case Western Reserve Univ, CLEVELAND
27. University Of California-Davis, DAVIS
28. Columbia University, New York
29. Lehigh University, BETHLEHEM
30. Michigan State University, East Lansing
31. Rice University, HOUSTON
32. University Of Arizona, TUCSON
33. University Of Maryland College Park, College Park
34. University Of Washington, SEATTLE
35. University Of Southern California, Los Angeles
36. University Of Notre Dame, Notre Dame
37. Rutgers State Univ-New Brunswick, New Brunswick
38. Oklahoma State University, STILLWATER
39. University Of Delaware, NEWARK
40. Duke University, DURHAM
41. Johns Hopkins University, BALTIMORE
42. Cuny - Grad Sch & Univ Center, New York
43. University Of California-Irvine, IRVINE
44. Clemson University, CLEMSON
45. State Univ Of New York-Buffalo, BUFFALO
50. University Of Cincinnati, CINCINNATI
51. University Of Utah, Salt Lake City
22nd August 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?

hello this is kumar im completed my BE mechanical engineering in anna university chennai now im plan to do a ms in abroad do you know any exclusive and uniqe pg courses in mechanical engineering please help to choose a courses it should be uniqe and diffrent .thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?