11th October 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Information about MSc(Clinical Psychology) course of Mumbai Institute of Information Technology

I have heard about the course which is MSc(Clinical Psychology) which is available in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MSc student and after my Graduation, I will do MSc(Clinical Psychology) in this institute. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

30th January 2019, 02:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MSc(Clinical Psychology) course of Mumbai Institute of Information Technology

In order to get admission in Master of Science in Clinical Psychology course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective field with at least 50% from a recognized university. The duration of Master of Science in Clinical Psychology course is two years.

COURSE STRUCTURE

FIRST SEMESTER

=> History & Philosophy of Psychology

=> Theories of Personality

=> Quantitative Research Methods In Psychology

=> Cognitive Psychology I

=> Biological Foundations of Behaviour

=> Advanced Social Psychology

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Introduction To Clinical Psychology

=> Psychopathology I

=> Psychological Measurement & Statistics

=> Cognitive Psychology II

=> Biological Foundations of Behaviour II

=> Developmental Psychology

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Psychotherapy I

=> Psychotherapy II

=> Psychopathology II

=> Qualitative Research Methods in Psychology

=> Elective I, II

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Summer Placement

=> Professionalization Seminar

=> Supervised Clinical Practicum

=> Mini Clinical Research Project

=> Clinical Internship Placement

Also, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective field with at least 50%. For more information, you can visit the official website of Mumbai Institute of Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?