18th May 2019, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in HAL for ME(Construction Engineering and Management) candidate?

Hello friends, right now I am studying ME with Construction Engineering and Management. I am interested to join and work in HAL after completing my ME Degree. So, I want to know about the job opportunities in HAL for me? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 10:12 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Job opportunities in HAL for ME(Construction Engineering and Management) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, right now I am studying ME with Construction Engineering and Management. I am interested to join and work in HAL after completing my ME Degree. So, I want to know about the job opportunities in HAL for me? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!
Well, getting a job in HAL is fully depends on your skill and qualification. HAL is one of the biggest Aerospace manufacturing company in India and operates under the Ministry of Defence. HAL released a notification for Design Trainees, and Management Trainees every year. If you are selected then you will be posted as Engineering grade. Engineering graduates from IIT/NIT changes to get direct requirement. Selection will be based on written Test followed by an interview.

Official website -> https://hal-india.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?