10th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate in Chennai?

Hi friends, I am doing MBA in Banking & Insurance specialization. After completing my MBA I will looking forward to do job. Can I know about the opportunities available for me anywhere in Chennai? Please help me to find jobs.

13th April 2019, 11:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate in Chennai?

After doing MBA in Banking & Insurance, there are various job opportunities available for you.

You can register yourself on job search websites like Naukri.com, TimesJobs.com, LinkedIn. They will send you the job details as per your qualification plus you can directly apply for Bank jobs through their websites. Some of the banks are Yes Bank, HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?