17th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(HR) candidate in Tamil Nadu?

Dear friends, I am a student of MBA(HR). I am studying in Tamil Nadu and want to get job in Private sector anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Please let me know about the opportunities available in Private sector me?

22nd April 2019, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(HR) candidate in Tamil Nadu?

Job Opportunities For MBA HR in Tamil Nadu

- HR Generalist

- Staffing Director

- Technical Recruiter

- Compensation Manager

- Employee Relations Manager

- Employment or Placement Manager

- Director of HR Training and Development

- Organizational development and change consultant
22nd April 2019, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(HR) candidate in Tamil Nadu?

There are lots of private companies in Tamil Nadu where you can apply for the job. Some of them are below:-

Infosys
Accenture India
Intelnet Global
Hinduja Solutions
Mphasis
HCL
Wipro
Aegis BPO

I would suggest you to kindly make the profile on job search sites like Naukri.com, The Timesjobs.com, Monster.com. As soon you will update your profile, you will start getting the calls for the job as per your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?