21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course of CIP, Ranchi?

Hi Friends,
Please tell me that after doing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from CIP, Ranchi, what kind of jobs are available for me? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  2. Are NIMHANS or CIP, Ranchi best for pursuing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Why are they called the best? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in CIP, Ranchi for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course? Course duration and fee expenses?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.Phil in Clinical Psychology at CIP, Ranchi?
  5. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Concrete Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Junior engineer grade II signal syllabus?
  7. Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  8. How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?
  9. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  10. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  11. Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors? Which is the best place to do Psychology hons in Delhi for boys?
  14. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  15. List government job opportunities for Psychology students?
  16. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  18. Colleges providing Psychology and Criminology course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
24th June 2016, 12:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course of CIP, Ranchi?

After completion of the above mentioned course you can avail job in various government organization as there are nor enough clinical psychologists in our country. There are around 600 clinical psychologists in out country as in recent times, therefore, you can be sure of getting a job in any government sector.

Also clinical psychologists are needed in non-governmental organizations providing counselling services. You can also avail job as part time or full time psychologists in any good reputed school. One can also opt for jobs abroad in UK, US, Australia, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?