21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Is kurukshetra university having a correspondence course of masters in physical education?

Is kurukshetra university having a correspondence course of masters in physical education? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Where can we get the answer on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  3. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  4. Which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. How to do M.A after passing B.A with English Honors?
  7. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% in commerce at the age of 45?
  8. Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?
  9. Am i eligible for M.Sc. from Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc. Applied Physical Science?
  10. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology?
  12. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  13. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 572 rank in LEET? I belong to Delhi
  15. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  16. What is the fees for B.Ed course?
  17. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  18. What can I do after completion of masters degree in physical education?
21st July 2016, 05:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is kurukshetra university having a correspondence course of masters in physical education?

Yes, kurukshetra University does provide the above mentioned course and in order to seek admission in the course, candidates should have to have a Bachelors degree in Physical Education and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

Below, I have mentioned the official website of the Institution, you can click on it to get the required details.

http://www.kuk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?