1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date of form submission for admission in Calcutta University for MA course? How can I check the fee payment?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in M.A. in Calcutta University. I want to know what is the last date of submit MA admission form. I would like to know that how can I know about the fee payment?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission for admission in Pune University for M.Ed(Physical Education) course? How can I check the fee payment? -- [New]
  2. Year 2015 pass out can apply for M.Sc Geography entrance exam of 2017?
  3. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  4. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  5. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  7. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  8. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  9. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  10. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?
  12. From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission?
  13. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?
  14. When is Haryana SLET/SET exam
  15. Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?
  16. How to do B.Ed after finishing B.A?
  17. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  18. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?