3rd June 2011, 10:54 PM

What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?

B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

B.ed Admission in 2011 through Jammu University
Please tell me eligibility for b.ed age and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011? my percentage is 37 how can i do b.ed please tell
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  7. Last date of form submission of B.Ed DU? Fee structure of the course? Should I do B.Ed or something else?
  8. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  9. What is the last date for submission of form for M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
  11. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  13. Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?
  14. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  15. What is the fee structure for CS executive exam? What is the last date for submission of the forms?
  16. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  17. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  18. Last date for the submission of forms for B.Ed course?
26th August 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?

plase last date b.ed regestation inform
27th August 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?

i want admision in b.ed 2012-12.but how.can u give me ans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?