29th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges offering MCA in Kolkata

Hello everyone, I am searching for the colleges where MCA course is available anywhere in Kolkata which must be AICTE approved. Can you let me know about the colleges in Kolkata. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. AICTE approved distance Diploma colleges in Kolkata which provides admission to LLB graduates?
  4. List of all 220 colleges which AICTE approved this year in AP? Contact details and the branches that are being offered?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges offering BE Mechanical Engineering near by Jamshedpur or Kolkata
  6. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata?
  7. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  8. List of AICTE approved correspondence B.Tech colleges in Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 49.1% in B.Sc?
  9. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  10. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  13. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  14. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  15. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. List of the colleges near by Delhi approved by AICTE and offering B.E Civil Engineering?
  18. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
30th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering MCA in Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am searching for the colleges where MCA course is available anywhere in Kolkata which must be AICTE approved. Can you let me know about the colleges in Kolkata. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

List of AICTE approved colleges offering MCA in Kolkata is given below:

Gurunanak Institute of Technology - Website Link

MCKV Institute of Engineering - Website Link

Calcutta Institute of Technology - Website Link

Bengal Institute of Technology - Website Link

Netaji Subhash Engineering College - Website Link

Future Institute of Engineering and Management - Website Link

Heritage Institute of Technology - Website Link

St. Mary’s Technical Campus Kolkata - Website Link
31st May 2018, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering MCA in Kolkata

You can contact following colleges in Kolkata:

1. Heritage Institute of Technology, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur, P.O East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107, Phone: 033 6627 0600

2. Techno India College of Technology, Plot No 1/1 Block - DG, Service Road, Near Ohio Hospital, New Town Mega City, Rajarhat, Action Area 1, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156, Phone: 033 2324 2050

3. RCC Institute of Information Technology, Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata, West Bengal 700015, Phone: 033 2323 2463

4. Pailan College of Management & Technology, Bengal Pailan Park, Sector 1 Phase 1 Amgachia Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104, Phone: 033 2453 5605

5. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, 157/F, Nilgunj Road, Sahid Colony, Panihati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700114, Phone: 033 2523 3900

6. Annex College, BD-91, Salt Lake Road, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064, Phone: 033 4004 1129

7. The A.K.Choudhury School of Information Technology92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700009, Phone: 033 2350 0289
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?