20th April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?

Dear Sir,
I am Bapuji from Vishakapatnam. I would like to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode from AICTE approved college. So kindly send me list of colleges in India.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  7. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  9. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  11. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  12. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  13. List of AICTE approved Distance Diploma colleges in India?
  14. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Rajasthan?
21st April 2016, 07:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Bapuji from Vishakapatnam. I would like to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode from AICTE approved college. So kindly send me list of colleges in India.
With Regards-
List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India:-

Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies
Contact Numbers : 277524
Email ID : [email protected]
Address : At & Po. Kanera Ahmedabad - Kheda Highway

IBT College of Diploma Engineering
Contact Numbers : 9425242952,9301705959
Address : Berla Road, Ahiwara, Nandini Nagar Post. Durg, Chhattisgarh PIN - 400036

Bishamber Sahai Diploma Engineering College
Contact Numbers : 837127404
Address : 6 Km. Roorkee-Saharanpur Road PIN - 247667

MIT School of Distance Education
Address : C/o, UTS, ISpace-5th floor Bavdhan

Distance Education Department
Contact Numbers : 2393816
Address : Thapar University PIN - 147004
22nd April 2016, 08:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?

List of Colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India:-

IBT College of Diploma Engineering
Contact Numbers : 9425242952,9301705959
Address : Berla Road, Ahiwara, Nandini Nagar Post. Durg, Chhattisgarh PIN - 400036

MIT School of Distance Education
Address : C/o, UTS, ISpace-5th floor Bavdhan

Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies
Contact Numbers : 277524
Address : At & Po. Kanera Ahmedabad - Kheda Highway

Distance Education Department
Contact Numbers : 2393816
Address : Thapar University PIN - 147004

Bishamber Sahai Diploma Engineering College
Contact Numbers : 837127404
Address : 6 Km. Roorkee-Saharanpur Road PIN - 247667
26th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Distance diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
which are recognised by AICTE I in NDIA for TENTH passed out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?